Training Opportunities at #AMLVirtual - Two Free Days of Industry TrainingBack
Keeping your employees motivated and connected when they’re furloughed, home-based or working split shifts to accommodate longer opening hours is tough. Our virtual two-day conference Automotive Management Live is here to support your people.
We’ve put together a packed agenda of keynote speakers, seminars and insights from industry leading suppliers taking place online on Wednesday 20th January and Thursday 21st January. You can register your free place here.
Your staff can continue their professional development, build their knowledge base and help your business grow all from the comfort of their own home or from their desk. Attendees can sign up for specific talks and seminars throughout the course of the two days as well as the enjoying the entire event, all free of charge.
- How digital communications have accelerated (The acceleration of digital communications in the automotive industry, Jeremy Evans, Marketing Delivery, 15.00-15.30, Day 1, Wednesday 20th January)
- Increasing sales conversion (Beat the bug and smash your budget in 2021, Mark Busby, Hendy Group, 12.30-13.00, Day 1, Wednesday 20th January)
- Boost your aftersales performance (Five habits for sustainably higher aftersales performance, Karl Davis, Coachworks, 13.15-13.45, Day 1, Wednesday 20th Janauary and The future of aftersales: how to take market share of the largest vehicle parc in UK history, Gavin Ruddick, BookMyGarage, 13.15-13.45, Day 2, Thursday 21st January)
- Embracing digital ways of working (Getting digital done, Neil Maude, Arena Group, 10.00-10.30, Day 2, Thursday 21st January)
- Engaging customers remotely (Connecting with consumers in a digital world, Dan Delderfield and Nathan Quayle, Car Gurus, 15.00-15.30, Day 2, Thursday 21st January and Driving engaging customer experiences, Alistair Horsburgh, CitNOW, 10.45-11.15, Day 2, Thursday 21st Janauary)
- How data insights can transform your business (Steer your dealership to online success and turn your feedback into action, Phil Capper, Reputation.com, 12.30-13.00, Day 2, Thursday 21st January and Data powering actionable insights for the automotive industry, Joanne Kerr, Experian, 15.45-16.15, Day 2, Thursday 21st January)