What Dealer Leaders ThinkBack
There really is nothing better than hearing something straight from the horse’s mouth.
At AM we like to really understand what dealers think, get to grips with the issues they are facing and share their hopes for the future. None of our conferences would be complete without hearing the voices of the people who really matter – you.
As part of our virtual two-day conference Automotive Management Live, which takes place online on Wednesday 20th January and Thursday 21st January, we’ll be picking the brains of some of the leaders of the UK’s most progressive and successful dealer groups and glean a wider understanding from some of those operating at the coalface. You can register your free place here.
- We welcome insights and learnings from dealer group leaders whilst our leading dealer supplier partners have also invited some of their retailer clients to share their experiences.
- Connecting the ecosystem; making automotive commerce faster, better and smarter – includes sponsor CDK guest speakers Norman A. McKeown, head of IT, LSH Auto and Jamie Nash, marketing director, Group 1 Automotive
- Leadership in a virtual world includes Katie Saunders, HR director, JCT600 Ltd
- Insight and reviews drive away the winter blues - Beat the bug and smash your budget in 2021 – includes sponsor JudgeService guest speaker Mark Busby, commercial director, Hendy Group
- Renewal and Retention: 2021 Vision – includes sponsor Chrysalis guest speaker Richard Golsworthy, general manager, Mercedes-Benz of Exeter
- The Future of Aftersales: How to take market share of the largest vehicle parc in UK history – includes sponsor BookMyGarage guest speaker Robert Forrester, CEO, Vertu Motors plc